Registration will remain open until 1 hour before the Cosplay Contest which will take place on Sunday, February 18th.
- Groups may be allowed to enter the contest but will be judged as if the entire group were as 1 person entering.
- No electrical power connections will be provided. If your costume requires power, it must be part of your costume.
Costume Weapons Policy:
No functional weapons are allowed at Winter GameFest.
- All costume weapons must conform to state and federal law.
- Projectile costume weapons must be rendered inoperable.
- Functional or real arrows must have their tips removed and be bundled and zip tied to a quiver.
- Costume swords must be tied to your costume in a way that prevents them from being drawn.
If you do not want to have your costume weapons inspected or tagged, or if you are not willing to comply with these policies, please do not bring your costume weapons to Winter GameFest.
For more rules and regulations, click here.